This includes full ownership of all technical design, and working with the extended development and integrations team to implement and deploy solutions using to achieve defined business goals. Our implementation includes several modules of the Oracle R12 eBusiness suite supporting Quote to Cash, Financials, Procure to Pay, Demand to Deliver, Service, Customer Project Management and Value Chain Planning. In addition, our implementation makes heavy use of Oracle Cloud CPQ as well as integration technologies offered by the Oracle SOA Suite.
- Ownership of all day to day activities supporting the technical design solutions for the Oracle R12 eBusiness suite as well as other touchpoint applications.
- Works closely with functional business analysts and business teams to analyze and understand requirements and functional specifications to be implemented, and translating these to optimal solutions with technical designs for implementation by the Development teams.
- Determines the optimal technical solutions using standard Oracle extension capabilities, APIs, integration technologies, with focus on design framework reusable code and Oracle standard development methods
- Writes detailed designs for the implementation of the requested functionality.
- Works closely with functional analysts and business users to ensure the developed technology matches the desired requests to support user acceptance testing.
- Prepares effort and cost estimates, scope documents, and delivery schedules.
- Develops project documentation for implementation of business solutions of simple to moderate complexity.
- Leads integration testing and facilitate issue resolution and enhancements raised or requested during predefined project test cycles.
- Works with Development and Operations teams to prepare cutover plans and implement releases.
- Manages multiple tasks and responsibilities in high-pressure environments; excelling at pinpointing and resolving problems in early project stages to avoid cost/time expenses.
- Regularly communicates with supervisor work progress, concerns and questions.
- Coordinates development of integration activities internally within EBS and with other business applications.
Skills Required :
- At least five years of experience developing, deploying and supporting Oracle R12 EBS eBusiness Suite and related functionality for Procure to Pay functions in a Techno Functional role.
- Experience in implementing end-to-end core Procure to Pay modules (Purchasing, Sourcing, Supplier Lifecycle Management, iSupplier, Procurement Contracts, Services Procurement, Purchasing, iProcurement, Accounts Payables, Payments, Expense Reports, Approvals Management – AME) is essential.
- Understanding of EDI transactions for Procurement (850-POs, 855-PO Ack, 860/865-PO Changes, 865-PO Change Acknowledgement) is a plus.
- Must have experience in any CPQ, Order to Cash, SCM, Financials, PA, Services, PLM, EB Tax, etc. OM, AR, is a plus.
- Technical abilities to troubleshoot issues and provide development team information to resolve issues efficiently.
- Strong working knowledge on Oracle development RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows), OA Framework and ADF.
- Strong in SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge in underlying Oracle Applications database architecture with regard to EBS modules schemas/products, APIs, tables/views.
- Architectural understanding of Oracle R12 EBS and integration techniques and web services (REST and SOAP).
- Experience preparing Technical Design/Installation documentation such as MD070, CV040, MD120, and CV120.
- Experience creating technical solutions and ensuring they meet requirements by having feasibility meetings translating needs into technical requirements.
- Experience in project management and proficiency with leading project teams is a plus.
- Experience with application systems development life cycle methodology; agile/scrum development methodology is a plus.